Cheat codesGuest Names
Use these names for guests to get the following results:
Simon Foster - Artist Guest
Katie Bradshaw - Waving Guest
Chris Sawyer - Takes Pictures
Melanie Warn - Happy Guest
Tony Day - Hungry Guest
John Mace - Overpaying Guest
John Wardley - WOW Thinking
Damon Hill - Fast Go Carts
Michael Schumacher - Fast Go Carts
To build a themepark that is a winner follow these 20 very easy steps.
1. Never borrow debt from the bank unless you absolutely need it.
2. Always, always, always when you borrow debt make sure you pay it back. This is because after you pay it in, you earn bundles and bundles more than you did before and even faster than you did before.
3. Space your food stands away from each other, and never charge over $4.00 for them otherwise you will lose business.
4. Everytime you build two more rides, charge $5.00 more to enter the park. But if you build a roller coaster that people like, then you can automatically charge $5.00 more for the entrance fee, but if it sags low in the crowds demolish it and do not charge the $5.00.
5. Always give your attractions "Names".
6. Put a bench near a ride that has a high nausea or high intensity rated rides.
7. Put a bathroom after every ride you make or almost every ride you make.
8. Give your attraction a theme and give it a cool name to go with the theme.
9. Put benches and trash cans next to food stands and be sure to space them.
10. To make some of your attractions have a better excitement rating on a ride make it underground or parts of it underground. But remember not all attractions can be put underground.
11. Make your rides play music but not all the rides as it might be disturbing to your guests in the park.
12. Also if you can paint your attraction do it definitely it attracts crowds.
13. Try making twin roller coasters and add a racing mode to them.
14. Always test your rides before you open them.
15. Make sure to put lots of scenery in your park.
16. Break your park into sections.
17. Be careful not to get hooked up into a certain type of ride and add lots of variety to your park.
18. When you are in the icon in selecting what ride you would like to build - look down to where it says other info - read that to get advice.
19. Put a lot of entertainers to improve your guests happiness.
20. Build you way from the back of the park forwards.
The best advice in the world I can give you is just to have fun building in your park.
Custom ride music
Additional ride music may be added as follows:
1. Convert the new music file into a .WAV file, PCM format, 22,050Hz, 8-bit and stereo.
2. Move the file into the Data subdirectory in the RollerCoaster Tycoon installed directory, and rename it to either CUSTOM1.WAV or CUSTOM2.WAV.
3. Run the game as normal. The additional music file should be recognized by the game, and will appear in music selection menus as Custom Music 1 or Custom Music 2.
There can only be two custom music files if you add a third it will not work.
Build Demon Drop the Water slide, which will attract lots of visitors. Put the price to about two dollars, and build the queuing line long. Then raise the price to five dollars, and you will make a lot of money.
Keep jetskis and boats from getting stuck
Go to the scenery icon than click on fountains. Next put the fountains that go on only on water where you don't want the jetskis and boats to go so they don't get stuck.
Return to the PC cheat index.
Content is © John Brace t/a Level 80 2002-2017 Sitemap